Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Today's the day!

 Hello . . . 

Thank you for all your notes and cards after the loss of our dear Lacy Lu.
My heart still aches for her soft blue eyes, her wet nose and silken paws.
She will be forever missed.


I HAVE been working even tho I've been quiet and I'm excited to announce something special!
For a long time I've wanted to open an online store to sell kits, simple supplies and "what-have-yous".
Today is the day and it will be launched at 2pm EST!
Come check it out.

I will also have a small update of original finished works on:
Sunday, June 18th @ 8pm EST.
(Original works will still be sold on the "Gallery" page of my blog)
I hope you can join me!

* * * * 
More exciting news!
We have a new addition to the family ~ Please meet:
Miss Abbey Lane!
(Oh how Lacy would have loved her!)
Abbey is a Mini Bernedoodle ~ (Bernese Mountain Dog and Poodle mix)
We hope she is a little gentler on Michael's allergies, but no matter what, he's (we are) smitten!
She is not a replacement for Miss Lacy, but one to remind us to continue on and love another as we did her!
(Oh, in these pics she'd just gotten out of the "Puppy pool" !


Hugs all round!
Lori Ann, The Mister and Abbey Lane too!



4 comments:

Krissy B. said...

It's so hard to lose a pet. I remember a friend telling us to get another puppy right away as it would help and I thought she was sooooo cold to say that. But after a month of depriving ourselves of the joy of a fur family member I went to a shelter and brought a dog home(it picked me). Mark said he could never love it and I wasn't sure either but by the end of the 1st week we were smitten and we love her so much and she brings us such joy. They are one of the greatest gifts we can give ourselves. The heart always has more room.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Sweet fur-friends to fill our hearts...there are many, each one irreplaceable. Happy you three have come together for one another...such a sweet face. ❤️
L

susan hemann said...

how exciting about your new shop, good luck! darling puppy!

Charlotte said...


Abbey Lane is precious. May you have many memorable moments with her.

Charlotte